If you're interested, below is a list of a bunch of stuff I use (and links to all of it!) - Inspired by Wes Bos and his uses.tech site where you can see what hundreds of other people use!
- Pocket Casts - is my chosen podcast player... still trying to find the perfect one!
- Bitwarden - is how I manage all my passwords.
- Spotify - is much better than Apple Music imo.
- Figma - is my design tool of choice.
Editor & Terminal
- SynthWave '84 - The VSCode theme I use, only been using it for a little while so far but really like it!
- FiraCode - Pretty cool programming font I use in both my code editor and terminal. Some nice little ligatures making my code a bit better looking
- Hyper - My choice for the Terminal, built with electron so it is pretty heavy on power but it's extremely customisable and I've got mine looking rather peng
- VS Code - I was a long time user of Atom, but everyone seemed to be recommending VSCode as the best, so switched over to this and never looked back
- beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - are the headphones I use when recording to monitor everyone's audio levels.
- InnoGear Microphone Pop Filter - is used to reduce plosives/popping sounds from being picked up (e.g. P's and B's).
- Behringer UMC404HD - is our audio interface. It allows us to connect up to 4 XLR microphones to a computer and adjust the microphone volume.
- RÖDE Procaster - is our microphone. It uses XLR.
- Samson SAMD5 - is a stand we use when we record at a guest's house (it's easier to pack than the boom arm).
- Stagg XLR Microphone Cable - is needed to connect our microphones to the audio interface.
- RØDE PSA1 - is our boom arm to hold the microphones. We use this when recording at "home".
- Koolertron Microphone Shock Mount - is used to isolate the microphone from mechanically transmitted noise (e.g. bangs on the table).
- Mudder Large Foam Mic Windscreen - is an alternative to the pop filter to reduce plosives/popping sounds from being picked up (e.g. P's and B's). We use this when we record at a guest's house (it's easier to pack than the pop filter).
- RÖDE Podcaster Pro - I really want this for the podcast - it looks like it would make our life so much easier!